Post 6: Postgraduate studies




                                       Post 6: Postgraduate Studies


The thematic that I would like to take by the postgraduate is the social housing and residential segregation. I would like to research about the theories of social housing, the subsidies and the design of the social housing.  I would do this course because I think that is necessary and remarkable do a course this type. The postgraduate can open a doors in the work and for the others countries. My mom told me that I should study more than the university career has, She tell that the studies and the knowledge never end. Also, in a place it shows when someone know more than the others persons.
I think that this subject is important in Latin America, for this reason I would like study this postgraduate in Chile, first I would like to understand the social housing in a known reality.
With the time, in the university, I have learned that is very different when you go the class a when you try study in the house. In the classroom, you learn more and you can ask what you didn’t understand. But the same time, there are class when you learn a few, and it is waste of time.
Is very interesting the idea of the postgraduate, because is a weapon to lead a group and guide the workgroup with yours knowledge.  


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares