Post 5: My future Job



My future job


Is confusing when I think in the future architect that I will be, because the university teaches you many subjects and all are not important for work´s architect. I like the integral work, work with publics projects, private company, in the office or in the city with the community. Firstly, I would like to work for communal plans, social homes, public spaces and others. Because I think that is important, prepare professionals capable the communicate with the institutions, with the demand and necessity of the community. So I would like to work in the participatory design.
This semester I took a subject about the segregation and housing inequality, and I learnt a lot about the theories that explain the segregation in the city. I have thought that this the focus that I want take.
I want travel too, I want know the others cities, the others proyects and cultures. I would like to travel Spain and study in The polytechnic university of  Madrid. There I can learn about the inclusive architecture, the feminist urbanism and The Cerdá Plan in Barcelona. Then I would travel to Chile and I will work in different regions of the country, but I would like to work in my city, Antofagasta and work on projects with my studies.



Comentarios

Entradas populares