Post 3: My best friend


My best friend

One of my great friends is called Alberto. We met because a friend mine knew him and she presented us, one afternoon after school. We were from different schools and we also lived far away, but  together we had a good time. We get along very well even if we don’t have many tastes in common, we support each other and we have confidence. I think we are friends for five years and this last time we have been much further than before, he live in Antofagasta and I live in Santiago.
I remember a good moment with him one day that we went to mall to buy something and ended up bathing on the beach. We swim with clothes and then we eat potato chips. We laughed a lot.
He is very important for me, he has been with me in bad and Good times and I have supported him too. He is a strong person, he was worked since he was twelve and figth a lot to help his mother. What I love most about hi mis that everything can be wrong but he always has a smile.

Comentarios

Entradas populares