The Concert


One time, my aunt wanted to go Chayanne´s concert, I remember her scream when she recived the notice… Chayanne in Chile. My aunt was very excited but she has collect the money to travel to Santiago and to pay for the ticket. The days passed and The concert´s day approached. She had  collected the 50%  of the ticket price and she was stressed because she couldn´t  find flights to Santiago for that day. The tichets were sold out… but in facebook a woman was selling her tickets. The situation was that the woman was selling two tickets and she didn´t want  to sell only one ticket. And in that moment I knew I had to go with her… my aunt really wanted to go to that concert because Chayanne is her favorite artist. I wasn’t sure to go, I didn´t know all the songs, I knew the  most famous songs. She achieved to convince me, and we traveled to Santiago. The trip was very funny, we ate a delicious coffee at the airport. The concert was crazy, emotional… the stadium was full for ladies screaming and shouting, we sang all the songs, even the romantic songs. I never thought that I would enjoy that concert. It is a good memory.


Comentarios

Entradas populares