A Book I’ve Enjoyed Reading



A Book I’ve Enjoyed Reading



I can rarely find books that I like, I read more articles or essays. but this time I was convinced that this was a good book, the book is called "The notebook of Maya" its author is Isabel Allende, and I like this author I tried to finish reading two more of his works, but I could not.
I do not have a good memory about all the details, I read this book on my own when I was in school. the book had 300 pages and I remember reading it in 5 days, which for me is very fast. "Maya's notebook" is about a young woman who was raised in the United States by her grandparents and who returns to her country of origin, which she does not remember anymore, Chile. Maya travels to Chiloe and must share a cabin with a gentleman her grandmother, staying in the United States, knew.



Maya tells all the things that she lives in Chiloe, but the most interesting part of the book is that Maya also recounts her life in North America. So the book is not slow in descriptions, because the book has many experiences of Maya.
Maya had many problems in the United States, then the book tells dramatic experiences, about drugs, drug trafficking, Las Vegas, psychiatric hospitals, school, friends, etc. And at the same time he recounts what happens in Chiloe, about his grandmother's friend, who now lives with her, he was tortured in the Chilean dictatorship. The story goes around a lot and it's a very fast book. I think I liked that I read it as if I had seen a movie.









Comentarios

Entradas populares