MY FAVORITE PLACE IN CHILE

One of my favorite places in Chile is Vaparaíso. I have been in Valparaíso one time in my life. I met Valparaíso for a workshop trip, we were going to travel and then do an architecture project in the city. I can remember that my mom told me that she had studied in this place, but I had never visited the city. When we went and started to walk the hills the city inmediately fell in love. The city is built in a different way, it is covered in a different way and that is interesting in architecture. That day we Drew a lot while we walked, we visited lookouts and a house that had beatiful rooms. I also liked the murals, the colors in the houses and the grafitis that make the city special.
Everything is very artistic and artisan, for touristc it is a very bohemian city, but behind the Valparaíso of tourism is the Valparaíso of the hills, of the hills as communes and of the way in which the architecture makes a neighborhood in slope.

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona, sonriendo, cielo y exterior






Comentarios

Entradas populares