My favorite photograph


Hi! This is my favorite photograph. In this photo I am with my bestfriend on the beach of Mejillones, Antofagasta. I took the photo, it is a selfie from last summer. That day we decided to go to the beach and stay for 4 days in the town, we have so much fun, we swam in the sea and we drank a delicius tea. Those days we stayed in her sister's apartment, she had traveled to Santiago and she lent it to us. I like this photo because it is the last picture we take together. Now she is in military service and I miss her too much but I hope to see her soon and we will go again explore the beaches of the city. We are bestfriends since we were eight years old that is why this photo is important for me. We have passed many thing together and the distance will not separate us.

Comentarios

Entradas populares