MUSIC

This last time I listen a lot the singer-songwriter and musician Diego Lorenzini and my favorite album is “Trenzas Ad Honorem”. I listen this music with my sister, she has 18 years old and usually we have the same musical taste. Diego Lorenzini play Indie music, he is a Chilean musician, he was born in Talca and he travel often to Santiago and Valparaíso. I listen this music all the time, but when I listen this music the most, is in the travel in subway, because a travel is very longer. I love this music and the work´s the musician, firstly, the songs are very interesting, because the songs are composed in a narrative way, these relates histories. Secondly, the content or the relate has identity, even though the songs are from everyday things, but the author is Chilean and many times a nostalgic way relate the things or events typical the Chilean culture. Finally, I like this music because it is very relaxing and the songs wake up my past.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares